In Todays Geek Shirts HQ News Digest:
Great deals from Busted Tees.
GSHQ Redbubble News Roll
We are featuring 3 designers, all with new t shirt designs that have been featured in Geek Shirts HQ Designers Unlocked series.
KentZonestar Designers Unlocked interview can be found here.
I interviewed Fishbiscuit for the Designer Unlocked series. Don't forget to check out her interview here.
This one was mention in my interview with Nick, while it was under development. Check out Nick's interview here.Nick has also feature in a special feature about one of his excellent Star Wars designs. This particular feature is really cool as Nick goes into detail how he created this piece.
New Design From Carlos, AKA Inkone
Back In Stock From Splitreason
Here are a couple of favorites from Splitreason that are now back in stock.
New From T Shirt Hell
The Busted Tees Sale Continues
Get any tee for $12 dollars or lessUse code "SANDYCLAUS" at checkout.Here are two cool geek tees you can now get for the sale price of $12
The Batman Fortnight Series Of GSHQ:
- 130 Of The Best Batman T Shirts
- Game Of Rouges designed by Ninjaink gets a hands on review at Geek Shirts HQ
- Geek Shirts HQ shirt of the week – An awesome Batman design with an exclusive 20% from 8Ball for readers of Geek Shirts HQ
- Don't forget last weeks shirt of the week from Kev Brett. The Dark Knight, which is available from Redbubble.
- Loads of new Batman tees to be featured daily in the news digest.
Geek shirts latest designer under the spotlight in the Designer Unlocked series is Firepower, you can check out his interview here.
New T Shirt Brand Alert: Brutallic Apparel. A great label from New York.
Stalkers Corner: If you wish to stalk Geek Shirts HQ, you can at the following locations